DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ISSUE OF DUPLICATE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF SOCIETIES
- Application in plain paper from the President/Secretary (in case of a society) with signature (in full name), date and seal, requesting for the issue of the Duplicate of its registration certificate by stating its relevant details.
- An affidavit in original (sworn before a magistrate) in non judicial stamp paper by the president or the Secretary (as the case may be), explaining the circumstances of the loss of the original registration certificate of the society (as the case may be).
- Police report (in original) regarding the loss of the original registration certificate.
- Fee for Rs 1/-(one rupee) only through Treasury Challan under the Head of Account “1475-other General Economic Service-fees under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.”
- Particulars of other relevant documents (other than the registration certificate), in case their DUPLICATES are required by the society.