I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Finance Registrar of Firms & Societies

Change in Name and Address of the Partners of the Firm


  • Either a Judicial Magistrate or a Charted Accountant must be a witness.
  • Signature of the partners should be given in full Form No.IV
  • Photostat copy of the Registration Deed of Partnership in original along with Deed of Rectification should be enclosed with Form No. IV which will be returned after verification.
  • Registration fee of Rs.1/- (Rupess one) only is payable for the purpose through treasury challan under Head of Account-1475 Other General Economic Services Fees under Indian Partnership Act 1932.
  • If the Firm Claims that its office is situated on a land, owned by it, the Dag Number, Patta Number and proof of its ownership of the land should be furnished. If the office is situated in a rented building and affidavit from the house owner with proof of his ownership should be furnished.
  • Passport size photograph of all the partners signed by self to be furnished.
  • Trade License obtained from the Municipal Corporation/Municipal Board / Town Committee or Gaon Panchayat.
  • If any partner is an assesses for Sales Tax or Income Tax as an individual or he is a partner of any existing firm, which is an assesses for Sales Tax or Income Tax.
  • The Registration number with the mention of the unit of the Sales Tax Office and Permanent Account Number (PAN) or General Index Register Number (GIR Number) in respect of the income should be stated.
  • Attested Photocopies of the upto-date Sales Tax clearance certificate and Income Tax clearance certificate should be enclosed.